Saturday, February 25

A Note for my darlings

My dear darlings Mahima and Chamki,
Its been a while. We've moved on. But I find it fascinating how this piece of our lives has been left hanging in existence. Like a thought that has been expressed, and is awaiting a reaction.... It ceases to exist the very moment after it has been expressed. Or if it does exist, its only as a memory of itself...

This particular blog is also an abstraction. Perhaps it has outlived the purpose of its creation. Or maybe, it was waiting for an occasion such as this. Today. Now.

Today I'm returning a bit to what we were. I have picked my Rider-Waite after about 5 years. Mahima, I hope some of the things you told me are willed into existence. Chamki, I yearn for your insight and openness. I still feel connected to you both. Soul sisters in a way. Bless my cards and me,for we are being born again.

All my love to you both.
Pallavi

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home